1st Church College Station shares a common heritage with all Christians who have come together for the purpose of reaching pepole where they are and offering Jesus Christ to a diverse community. This is our global news blog about 1st Church and the community we live in.

Monday, August 9, 2010

My beloved in Christ,

Dear of God,

I am a member of Talkshoe.
My beloved in Christ, I am very happy what God is using
you to do at this End Time. I do really appreciate your
concern for taking the Word of God to the mass. As a
man of God I sense in my spirit that having you in
Ghana to teach preach etc the gospel will be
deliverance, peace, joy ans togetherness to the
kingdom of God.

We found your Church website very interesting
because we share the same Vision, the Same Faith,
and common goal to win souls for Christ, musical
inspiration, blog, and also empowered existing Christian believers to be strong in the
Lord Jesus.

Dear Daughter of God Pastor Jacqui King We will be very happy if you will
accept our INVITATION to come to Ghana.

Since we got your website we became so much proud because we believe that sharing
the word of God with us the kingdom work in Ghana , Africa as a whole will move as expected.

Therefore I would really appreciate if you could reply to enable us start our preparation
and also you cam ask more about us. Church Website and my number:
www.calvary-pentecostal-prayer-ministry.page.tl/

I would be waiting to hearing from you soon.
May God Bless you

Apostle David Adzaka